WPCalendars is a powerful and user-friendly events calendar plugin with all of the most important features to help you manage all of your events.
WPCalendars allows you to create an events calendar and manage it with ease. The plugin provides professional level quality and features backed by a team you can trust.
WPCalendars is extensible, easy to use, and completely customizable. Placing it in the page is just as easy. You can use the shortcode or Gutenberg block to add calendar to your post or page.
Here are main features of WPCalendars:
- Easy-to-use calendar builder
- Supports single and multiple day event
- Supports multiple calendar
- Ability to create single day events
- Ability to create all day events
- Ability to create daily view calendar
- Ability to create weekly view calendar
- Ability to create monthly view calendar
- Ability to create list view calendar
- Ability to duplicate calendar
- Ability to hide certain events from the listings
- Ability to disable event details
- Ability to customize event color
- Various options for month format
- Various options for weekday format
- Various options for weekday position
- Various options for weekday start
- Various options for date and time format
- Compatible with WordPress Multi Site
- Ability to create calendars with featured images
- Ability to display a calendar widget on your website’s sidebar.
- AJAX pagination of events in the calendar
- Ability to show calendar for custom months
- Ability to create calendar with only events from certain categories
- Ability to create calendar with only events from certain tags
- Categorized events based on custom taxonomies
- Ability to customize event permalink
- Ability to add calendar to your post or page via Gutenberg block or shortcode
- Custom language text support and includes POT file for further customization